The following link can be used to access Whiteside's Library of Fusion 360 .tool Files for our most popular CNC bits. These files can be loaded into Fusion 360, and PDF files with drawings of each tool are also available on each product page.
These .tool files are available as a recommended starting point to assist you in the use of our tooling. Cutting speeds and feeds may need to be adjusted based on your specific application, material, depth of cut, and machine capabilities.
To add a .tool file, go to CAM and open the Tool Library in your software. Make sure the Whiteside .tool Library has been safely downloaded and saved to your computer. In the Tool Library, right click on Cloud and import the Tool Library from the location where the .tool Library was saved. Only use the .tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these .tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).