The following link can be used to access Whiteside's Library of Carveco tool Files for our most popular CNC bits. These files can be loaded into Carveco's Software, and PDF files with drawings of each tool are also available on each product page.
These tool files are available as a recommended starting point to assist you in the use of our tooling. Cutting speeds and feeds may need to be adjusted based on your specific application, material, depth of cut, and machine capabilities.
To add a tool file, access your Tool Database in Carveco by going to the Project Toolbar to the right-hand side of the page> Selecting Toolpath Operations at the bottom of this section> and then clicking the icon for the Tool Database (appears as an envelope with a drill bit).
Make sure the Whiteside tool Library has been safely downloaded and saved to a known location on your computer. Once you open the Tool Database, click the Import button in the bottom left of the popup box. Select the Tool Library from the location where you saved it on the computer.
Only use the tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).